USS Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa/Miko

2 posters

Go down

Lisa/Miko  Empty Lisa/Miko

Post by Lisa Telan Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 pm

After unpacking her personal belongings Lisa made her way up to the Ready room why the hell she took this assignment was beyond her this ship look as if it would fly apart at any given second, still a promotion was a promotion. she tapped the call button on the ready room door and waited patiently for a reply.

Last edited by Lisa Telan on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Lisa/Miko  Empty Re: Lisa/Miko

Post by Miko Hayakawa Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 pm

After finally recovering from shock to the point that she could think clearly, Miko had retreated into her ready room and started looking up the personnel file for Akira. Blood continued to drip out of her nose at a slightly reduced rate, but she ignored it as she scanned over the ship's manifest for her sister's name.

Her concentration was broken as the door chimed, head snapping up at the sound momentarily before returning go her console. "Come in," she spoke rather disjointedly as Akira's file appeared on the screen before her.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 pm

The doors opened with a hiss as the Trill entered "I'm sorry if i've disturbed you Ma'am" she said politly

Seeing the blood her training kicked in slightly " Are you ok? , is their any pain?"
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Miko took a moment to scan over the Lieutenant, and the distinctive spots of a Trill which ran from her forehead down her body, before wiping the blood off her nose with a sleeve before responding.

"I'm fine, just a little scuffle. Probably would have stopped already if my blood didn't clot so badly." She quickly removed Akira's personnel file from the screen before continuing, "So, you a doctor or science officer?"
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 pm

"I'm Lisa the cheif medical officer"she said "Are you sure your ok ?... It's not broken?"

She orders still in her hand
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 am

"I know broken, doc, trust me. It's a miracle I even have a nose still with how many times I've broken it.

She motioned for the Trill doctor to take a seat, eyeing the padd she was holding. "So, what did you do to get assigned here? Beat up a superior, abuse prescription medicine, or something else entirely?"
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 am

"I Haven't done anything like that . I put in for a promation and this was the only ship without a cheif medical officer" she said knowing this was a kind of rehab ship but looking and the commader she began to wonder what the hell she'd gotten herself into
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 am

"Oh. Huh." Miko shrugged, unsure of how to respond. "Well, guess not everyone here is screwed up. Most of the senior staff is, sure, but not all of them." Including the captain. Christ, what the hell am I even doing on this flying junk heap?
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 am

"Yeah , i guessed that from their medical files but i'm up for it " she handed Miko the PADD with her orders
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Miko set aside the padd as her mind began to wander back to Akira, barely wrangled in by her desire to not let the CMO think she was a jackass. Not yet, anyway-there was a time and place for that discovery to occur, and Miko would decide it.

"Oh, uh, you read my file yet? I've got a bit of head trauma, liver damage, and suffered third-degree burns all over my chest recently, so you should probably know that."
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 am

"Have they been treated ? If so are you on any medication not listed in you medical report?"Lisa asked
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 pm

"Haven't had to take any medication in a while," Miko replied a bit disjointedly as she glanced at the monitor integrated into her desk once more. "Used to be on vicadin, but that wasn't entirely legal. Also about the same time I got liver damage from all the alcohol I was drinking. Bad combo in retrospect, but it helped with the hangovers."
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:29 pm

"The liver has a remarckable way of regenerating, though tht depends on how abused it is"Lisa said " How long did you take this cocktale of drugs"
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Miko rubbed her neck uneasily, a slight tinge of pain forming in her gut as she recalled her abuse. "About two years. I was drinking heavily to deal with...."

She trailed off, wincing at the thought of Erin, and the guilt embedded into her memory. "Deal with a tragic loss. I started taking vicodin to deal with the hangovers to help cover it up, but someone figured it out anyway. Spent about five months in rehab, but I'm almost three years sober now, so I gues that's something to be proud of."
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Telan Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 pm

"It would allow the liver time to heal some what"Lisa said "I'm sorry for your loss ma'am"
Lisa Telan
Lisa Telan
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down