USS Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne

5 posters

Go down

Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne Empty Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 pm

::USS Renaissance::
::Bridge::

Shifting uneasily in her seat for what must have the dozenth time in the past five minutes, Miko once again glanced down at the chronometer strapped to her wrist. The time was still 0845, forty-five minutes before they were scheduled to launch. Which meant another forty-five minutes of sitting in this damn chair, waiting for the rest of her senior staff to arrive.

With a small sigh, she leaned forward and rubbed her hands together, wondering just how much was going to go wrong during the launch. Confidence was not exactly her strong suit when it came to command; pessimism about this, and indeed all assignments was ingrained into her personality. The added stress and responsibility of commanding a starship had done nothing to improve this quality of hers.

Hell, at least I might get transferred back to Hawkeye once I've royally screwed this up. Miko sighed once more and glanced up at the now-approaching Chief Harriman. Tucked under the balding man's left arm was a bundle of padds, while his other hand carried a steaming hot cup of coffee.

"Good morning, ma'am," the Chief greeted in an almost Vulcan monotone, "I have the last personnel files for you to review after the launch, along with status reports from all departments and our initial orders. I also replicated some coffee for you, caffeinated with sugar, though you may want to let it cool down a bit."

Ignoring Harriman's warning, Miko snatched up the cup and quickly drank up, gulping several times as she swallowed the entire coffee in a single, massive sip, licking her lips as she set the empty cup aside. Harriman merely stared at her in partial disbelief, taking a moment to steady himself before vocally reacting.

"Isn't that hot?"

"Extraordinarily." She shrugged off the excessive heat in her mouth and laid back in her seat, holding her hand out to the Chief. "I'd like to get a look at our orders, if you don't mind."

Harriman nodded and handed her one of the padds he had been carting around, leaving after doing so to attend to his other duties. Miko mulled over the orders carefully, slightly relieved at the sight of their rather simple and safe mission; star charting in the Solaria Nebula out in the Delta Quadrant, within five days' travel at cruising speed of Starfleet-controlled territory. At least they weren't sending her out to the Neutral Zone on high risk patrol-she'd spent more than enough time on that type of assignment over the past four years.

Glancing back at her chronometer once more, Miko's thoughts trailed back to Akira, and her outburst the previous day. She sighed rather depressedly, thinking back on her sister's personnel file, and the rage tendencies centered around Miko discussed inside. Reading it had left her unable to sleep the previous night, guilt at the idea that she might have completely ruined her little sister racking her already poor emotional stability.

It was still forty minutes to launch-at the very least, Miko could go let her out of the cell she'd likely been in since last night. Pushing herself up, the commander strode over the turbolift, half of her mind in another place as she realized that she didn't know which brig Akira had been tossed in. "Computer, locate Corporal Akira Hayakawa."

"Corporal Hayakawa is in the quarters of Lieutenant Hannah."

Miko's eyes became large as supper plates as the turbolift doors closed behind her. For a moment, all she could do was stand in shock, unwilling to believe the response. No. No no no no no no. Fuck no.

"Computer, locate Corporal Hayakwa," Miko repeated, just to be sure."

"Corporal Hayakawa is in the quarters of Lieutenant Hannah."

Sputtering with anger, Miko ordered the turbolift down to deck five, where the crew's quarters were located. Inside the commander was seething with rage at her helmsman, the man she was entirely sure had released Akira from her captivity. Unauthorized release of a Starfleet Prisoner, abuse of rank and authority, and whatever the hell they were doing in his quarters-the list of disciplinary charges she could levy against him was rapidly growing.

Stomping out into the hall, the commander marched down the corridors until she found the door to Hannah's room. It failed to open automatically, as Miko had expected, and she immediately slammed her hand on the door intercom. "Hannah, open this fucking door right now before I get a phaser and blow my way in!"

<Tag Rychard/All>
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne Empty Re: Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne

Post by Rychard Hannah Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 pm

There was never an alarm clock - Rychard had made sure of it. Instead, the morning was his. Wrapped in sets of blankets, Hannah held on to Akira, waking up. Her arms were firmly locked around him, as she snuggled into his chest. She was asleep, with a smile instead of an aggressive scowl. When she wasn't angry, she was quite cute. Rychard traced his finger along her shoulder and back, slowly enjoying the perfect moment...until she came along outside.

"Hannah, open this fucking door right now before I get a phaser and blow my way in!"

There weren't that many ways to ruin the moment, but the Commander surely had. Rychard's heart sunk just a little bit. Sliding out of Akira's arms, Rychard dressed himself in what he could, heading to the intercom along the haphazard dressing.

"Uh...*Ahem* Whooooo is iiiiit?"
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

"Uh...*Ahem* Whooooo is iiiiit?"

The sheer smugness of Hannah's response only infuriated Miko further, rage barely suppressed as she took in a deep breath, desperately trying to prevent a violent outburst. Growling in a low tone, she failed to respond to his query as to who was at the door, instead initiating a security ovveride via vocal command to open the door.

The moment both doors slid aside, Miko jumped in and grabbed Hannah by his messy collar, twisting him around to slam against the wall as she glanced at the beautiful, and easily recognized, figure in his bed.

"Listen to me, you cocky little son of a bitch," She began in a furious tone, an extraordinarily angered expression on her face, "I may be willing to put up with you acting like an ass to me in front of my XO. I may have to put up with your bastard personality. Hell, there's no regulation to keep you from trying to sleep with my little sister. But when you set free someone who best the shit out of Starfleet Commander with no permission from anyone above you, making a mockery of my authority and abusing the rank pips this fleet was idiotic to ever give you, you cross a fucking line."

The enraged commander pulled her helmsman away from the wall for a fraction of a second, then slammed him down against the floor, still furiously gripping his collar. "I was going to release Akira this morning anyway, and that's the only reason I don't shove you out a God-Damned airlock. If you ever go over my head again, or if I even suspect you're trying to take sexual advantage of her, I swear I'll make your life such a living hell you'll beg me to kill you slowly and painfully." She tightened her grip and scowled even deeper before asking-more like demanding-"Are we at a fucking understanding, Lieutenant?"

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilian Cortez Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 am

::USS Renaissance::
Stepping out of the shuttle she looked around and blinked a few times with her eyes 'So this is the new home I was promised' she took a deep breath and continued her walk towards the security officer that was checking every new crew. Everyone was talking to each other to get to know each other better as they were going to serve on the same ship. Yet Lilian pretty much kept to herself as she was next in line "Name"

"Gunnery Sergeant Lilian Cortez"

"I said name Sergeant, not your rank" the security officer replied bitter as he checks up the manifest "Well it seems your currently the lead for the marines on this vessel, we don't have a Marine Commandant yet, enjoy your stay Sergeant" he reach out giving her the ID.

She smirks and grabs the ID "Thank you Ensign" she just replied as she continued her walk towards the turbo lift and press on a button awaiting its arrival as a cadet stands next to her all of a sudden staring at her. Lilian took a deep breath and tried to ignore it. "Hi!" Lilian bunch a few centimeters aside and then looks at the voice that said that "Yes?"

"I am Carmen Lucia, Engineering Officer"

"Good for you" she said with a fake smile

"Who are you?"

"Does it really matter who I am, I'm in green and so not a issue for you" she replied harsh as was getting nervous 'where the hell is that lift'

"Well its better to know everyone on this ship then not know them and just lift in isolation all alone?" Carmen replied with a smile

'Is this kid serious?' Lilian thought as she looks at her "No, its better to stay on a lonely path then get sentimental with people and later lose them to some unknown battle that might come in the future" the lift arrives and the doors slides open "Good Day Cadet" she enters it as she leaves a stunned cadet behind "Marine deck" the doors slide to a close.

Minutes later she arrives in her barrack and sees that her stuff is already there. Sitting down on her bed she grabs a picture out of her bag and puts it on the bedside cabinet and looks at it "I don't wish to feel that same pain again after losing you Mark" she slides her fingers over the image and then continues her unpacking
Lilian Cortez
Lilian Cortez
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 pm

:: USS Renaissance ::
:: Shuttlebay>Marine Deck>Crew Quarters ::

A red-headed officer in a green duty uniform and an equally green beret with a proud look in her face walked through the halls in an attempt to find her quarters. A golden Major rank pin that was polished to a perfect shine sat on her lapel, a large green bag was slung over her shoulder. She packed light. As a marine she was expected to be moved to postings more frequently than her fleet counterparts. Such was life.

It was a big day for Reneé, at least to her it was. She had just been promoted. Little Lucas was making her way in the world, or so her brother said. A warm smile touched her lips as she found her room on the marine deck. It didn't matter who the marine in question was or what their rank was. Marines slept, ate and trained separated from Fleet personnel, a practice which she felt only helped to alienate the members of the Corps.

The room itself was spacious with it's own bathroom, kitchen, lounge and double bed. Starfleet didn't skimp on pampering their officers. However she felt she would miss sharing a room with fellow officers, waking up to an assortment of races in either gender (or even none or both) and laughing as they got ready for duty shift. That was what senior officers had to do, lift themselves above the rest. A lonely lifestyle in Reneé's opinon. Still it didn't stop her from placing her clothes in her wardrobe. Spare duty uniform, civilian clothes, boots, shoes, battle dress uniform, formal dress uniform, spare beret, ceremonial sabre. Other than clothes the only thing actually in her possession was childhood photos, photos of her old unit and a bottle of rum given to her by her last CO as a promotion present.

Deciding to find the Commanding Officer of this ship Reneé called out for her location.

“The commanding officer is in the quarters of Lieutenant Hannah." was her answer

Giving an expression of mild surprise she made her way down to crew quarters, wondering what to expect. Passing each door she eyed the names until she came to an open one.

Now, Reneé had studied the photographs of the senior officers to get to know their faces. She almost passed Miko off as a dead ringer for the CO. However certain similarities glued her feet to the floor. However she was sure the CO wasn't about to kill a man in her photograph. Some might mistake the scene for something of a sexual one but Reneé knew the difference between sexual attraction and anger. This woman was livid.

She wasn't sure if she should slowly creep away until a better time presented itself however she stood to attention, gave a crisp salute and said.

“Captain Hayakawa? I'm Major Reneé Lucas you're new Marine Commanding Officer. Reporting for duty ma'am.”

Reneé braced herself for the repercussions.
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 pm

When the door came sliding open, Rychard's mind almost did a double-take. He questioned how she had just gotten through, but in a nanosecond, had already answered with "she's the CO - she's got keys." In a quick, brutal fashion, Miko had entered, ascertained Hannah, and slammed him into the wall. The shelf and its contents a few feet to the left shook just a bit from the impact. Rychard could feel the soreness in his back immediately after.

"I may be willing to put up with you acting like an ass to me in front of my XO. I may have to put up with your bastard personality. Hell, there's no regulation to keep you from trying to sleep with my little sister. But when you set free someone who best the shit out of Starfleet Commander with no permission from anyone above you, making a mockery of my authority and abusing the rank pips this fleet was idiotic to ever give you, you cross a fucking line."

With another violent toss, Rychard felt his body being thrown right onto the floor, and Miko coming down, pinning him on the ground. Now, Hannah wasn't the strongest man in Starfleet, but he had the force to move a woman off of him. However, apparently, a Hayakawa family trait was the enhanced strength given from emotional outbursts. Miko had him locked on the ground, and he didn't have the urge to struggle out. Instead, he looked back at Akira, then again to Miko, who couldn't stop scolding him.

"I was going to release Akira this morning anyway, and that's the only reason I don't shove you out a God-Damned airlock. If you ever go over my head again, or if I even suspect you're trying to take sexual advantage of her, I swear I'll make your life such a living hell you'll beg me to kill you slowly and painfully."

Hannah's scowling eyes met her anger, and he found himself clenching his fists, though unable to use them. He spoke:

"Look up. Look at her. Do you see your sister? Do you see her smiling? When was the last time you saw her smile? Cause, I know you couldn't make her smile."

Rychard let it sink in, still gritting his teeth. From the corner, behind Miko, Hannah spotted an attractive-redheaded female soldier awaiting the Commander, unsure what to do. Jesus Christ - more women. Had Rychard died and gone to heaven?
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Miko's fury, and the tightness of her grip, only increased at Hannah's attempt to defend his actions. Damnit, she was smiling in her sleep, too content under the sheets to awake. She'd never smiled as a kid-their mother hated smiling. Acting happy at any time just resulted in an empty Vodka bottle broken over both their heads.

"Shut. Just shut the fuck up." Her scowl deepened as she shoved Hannah across the floor, his head slamming into the wall with such force that a sickening crack could be heard. Her instinct was to jump on him and slam on his face with her fists until it caved in, but she just barely managed to suppress the desire.

"Get up," Miko growled as she turned to the door, "Launch is in half an hour. Get cleaned up and to your station."

Not even waiting for a reply, Miko stormed out, her rage mixed with disgust at the very thought of some jackass violating her sister, and... jealousy. Damnit, she was smiling. Miko never had reason to smile, never had any reason to feel so content. What made Akira any more deserving than Miko? Why did she get to lie there and be happy while Miko was still enraged and lonely.

You're an ugly piece of shit, is what you are. You're gonna die alone and unremembered, because nobody's ever gonna want you. At least your little sister is pretty. Not like her little ugly bitch older-

Miko's trail of thought was derailed as she litterally slammed into anothe officer, reeling back from sudden shock as well as the sheer beauty of the red-head standing before her. The rank insignia on the woman's collar denoted a Marine Major, though she certainly seemed young for the rank. Just like Miko, in a way.

After a moment, it occurred to her that this woman had previously addressed her as a Captain. Straightening out her uniform, Miko cleared her throat and finally replied, "It's Commander, Major, not Captain. Sorry about that little incident, probably not what you expected your CO to be like."

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 pm

OOC: Sorry about the rant, it's early here and I needed to type...anything

Staggering back after Miko had charged into her, albeit accidentally, Reneé regained her footing before she hit the bulkhead behind her. Lucky for her she was always quick to keep a sure foot. She sized up Miko for a moment. Rather messy hair; unkempt would be a better word combined with a tired look and anger that just radiated off the woman like heat.

The fact that Miko was a commanding officer gave her the right to be called Captain, more of position than rank however she seemed adamant. Pulling her duty jacket to take away any slack she smiled kindly.

“Commander then” offered Reneé “And as for what has just happened well...discipline comes in many forms. I've read files on the senior staff, not the restricted stuff just the basics and I'm not surprised to find someone giving him a grilling.”

At that point Reneé decided to share with Miko her opinion about Rychard Hannah even before meeting the man. Odd for an officer to do on their first day however her brother Taylor taught her to speak your mind, suffer no fools and do the best you can.

“My first impression of Mr Hannah was that he is nothing less than an egotistical womaniser. I realised that this might be a problem for me seeing as he'll probably start to bother me. I see his chances as nothing...not even slim to nothing. I'll go ahead and share this with you because I know he'll hear and I don't want to talk to him directly; I don't like egotistical womanisers and while he may think he has a chance I'm careful about who I decide to bunk up for the night, hell I throw down with both genders but there's a couple of issues with him. First he's a pilot which means he likes to be in control. A problem for me because I like to be on top. Secondly, bringing back to the 'batting for both teams' I don't see him in any 'team', he's teamless like a farm animal...and that's based off what I've read.

Clearing her throat Reneé's face went as red as her hair. She had a problem with holding back feelings a trait her last CO saw as admirable but not every Captain in Starfleet had his sentiment.

“So..” she started, voice sligtly trembling with worry that it was her collar to be twisted and her head against the bulkhead. “Where do you want me Commander?” she managed the question, bracing for the barrage. She wondered if she'd have to hit the woman back in defence.
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 am

The door shut, leaving Miko and the redhead outside. Rychard shook his head. It was quite a blow against the metal, and his head throbbed with pain, but he had suffered much worse hangovers than this. He sat up, rubbing his head, shaking back and forth.

"This is gonna be a long day."

Standing up, the pilot made his way over to the bed, sitting down on the edge, and gently tussling her hair.

"Hey beautiful. We're launching in an hour. We better get ready."
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 am

Miko merely stared at the Major for a moment after her little rant, surprised by how much she had been able to ascertain about Hannah's personality based solely on the unrestricted sections of his personnel file. It was almost as insightful as a professional counselor, but obviously able to hold her own in a fight-otherwise she wouldn't have been assigned as the Renaissance's Marine CO.

Combined with her cute face, soft, bright red hair and mention of bunking with both genders, it was difficult for Miko to not blurt out 'Bent over a table' when Lucas backed up against a bulkhead and asked where the commander wanted her. Instead, with a mildly aroused smirk, she walked up to the marine and laid her hands against the wall behind the Major's head, lightly pressing most of her torso and legs against Lucas'. Her face stopped mere inches away from the Marine's, eyes locking with her pretty green irises.

The curious expression on her face indicated she was too intrigued to fight back, allowing Miko to speak in a tone much softer than the one she had addressed Hannah with. "You're blunt, honest and don't seem to care what the consequences of those traits are. I like that in an officer..."

Her left hand drifted down Lucas' side and rested just above her hip. "... And in a woman." She gently began to caress the Marine's side before continuing, "I'd like to get to know as many members of my senior staff before launch, and since we have just forty minutes, I think we can get some... introductions in before leaving dock. Preferably somewhere more private than the middle of a corridor, don't you agree?"

OOC: Moving this to the JP Area.

IC:

Akira let out a contented moan as she twisted in bed, reaching out to find Rychard. Upon landing her hands on his now oh-so-familiar back, she opened her eyes and merrily pulled herself up upright, gently kissing the pilot the moment her lips were within range.

"Launch, huh? That why you got dressed without me?" She giggled and massaged his chest with one hand, while the other scrounged around on the bed for her previously tossed-aside shirt.

<Tag Rychard>

Last edited by Miko Hayakawa on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Hannah returned the kiss with a passionate twist, sliding his finger gently up her neck to her chin, before tapping it lightly as he pulled back.

"You know, you're even cuter when you laugh. Why don't you try it more often?" He teased her, handing her the remaining clothes. He fixed his uniform, tidying up, running a hand through his hair.

"I'll see you soon, honey. Take it easy."

With a wink and smirk, Rychard turned around, opening the door. Miko was pinning the redhead suggestively against the bulkhead, running her hands all over her lower body.

"Oh, what the fuck? Seriously?"

He walked off, heading to the bridge to prepare for their flight.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Wow thought Reneé as her heart bet like a phaser repeater. She found it hard to suppress a soft moan that slipped past her lips. Clearing her throat she batted her eyelids as she fought up words.

“Commander, do you introduce yourself like this to all the new officers?” she managed through her small gasps.

She was begging to allow herself to surrender to Miko. Reneé fought with herself, primal arousal against logic and a sense of duty. There was no exactly subtly in Miko's offer, she was sure of that. Still Reneé managed to keep her head. Even if she allowed Miko to continue to touch her intimately

“Commander Hayakawa” began Reneé in a more formal tone “I'm stationed on this ship for one job and one job only; to lead these marines and ensure the safety of yourself, this ship and this crew. While I'm flattered at the offer of more casual 'introductions' since it's been a while since an attractive woman has actually made a pass at me and one with such authority that already boosts on the previously mentioned attractiveness but..”

Reneé caught herself from going on about qualities of Miko that Reneé found inciting and decided to keep it to a professional tone. “So I must decline...” her hand settled on her CO's rear as she gave a gentle squeeze.

“My mind is always open for changing” she added with a teasing grin.

Making no effort to suppress the moan fighting to escape her mouth, Miko placed her hand of top of the Reneé had placed on her rear, her grip carefully nudging on the Marine to tighten her squeeze. She returned her teasing grin with a sheepish smirk, gently twisting her head in order to poistion her mouth near the Major's ear.

"I've been known to change people's minds quite dramatically," she whipsered softly, contiuing to caress Reneé's hips while savoring the warm feeling of the Marine's breath on her neck. It was with no small difficulty that she suppressed her mouth's attempts to start running all over the side of Reneé's face.

"But if you insist on a little professionalism for the moment, I can wait. Maybe see how you feel after a little meal, when I'm not still pissed off at the helmsman." Miko twisted her head to lock eyes with Reneé once more, leaning her lips in close enough to crush them against the Marine's with ease for a fraction of a second, then pulled back once more. "Though as Commanding Officer, I'd like to make it clear that it's my perogative to be on top."

Her hands drifted up from Reneé's hips to her back and pulled their bodies tightly together, legs now hopelessly intertwined. "Do you think that's going to be a problem?"

Giving a tighter grip on Miko's ass, Reneé's stomach began to backflip with anticipation. Just the whole situation set Reneé on fire between her thighs. She was actually close to begging Miko to satisfy her to end the tension that had begun to coil within her.

“Trust me Commander, there is nothing more I want right now than you on top of me” admitted Reneé as she blush after surrendering that information.

Usually Reneé was the dominant one with any gender but Miko had brushed aside that confidence and now she was weak at the knees as if under a spell. Reaching up to Miko's neck she planted soft small kisses above her collar and up to her ear.

“Forty minutes?” asked Reneé “I think that's enough time to break me in, wouldn't you say?” she added in a rather hungry tone.

Giving Reneé no chance to change her mind, Miko immediately began dragging her along the wall, crushing her lips against the Marine's as she searched along the bulkhead for a door release. Finally stumbling along one after several moments of fumbling, she opened the door and shoved Reneé inside, momentarily releasing the woman to lock the door behind them.

Swiveling back to Reneé, Miko found the woman crawling onto the bed, having already determined from the complete lack of any personalization that they were in an unoccupied-IE safe for intimacy-guest quarters. Smirking endearingly, she jumped on the Marine and locked mouths with her once more, hands drifting down to bottom of her shirt.

It was fairly easy for both of them to remove each other's tops, leaving the two women naked from the waist up. After several more minutes of passionate kissing, Miko twisted around onto her back, quivering with immense arousal as she positioned herself to allow Reneé to easily fulfill her desire to be on top.

The feeling of Miko's lips against her own sent Reneé into a frenzy which was only fuelled further by her dominating position over Miko in the bed. Biting her lip she lay to the right of her to let her hand wander up her inner leg slowly as she kissed along Miko's jaw line.

In Reneé's mind there was little doubt of what was going to happen however she found it odd that it would happen under an hour of her being on the ship. She had made up her mind already; she was going to like it here.

Moving her lips over Miko's once more her hand crept into Miko's trousers, working it's way between her thighs before letting her fingertips coax and tease. Reneé gave her throe of passion a grin, before locking lips again and continuing the motion of her fingers.

"I thought I was going to be the one to be under you..." purred Reneé

"Well, if you want me up there so badly," Miko managed to say in-between hungry kisses, "I'm happy to oblige."

Her arms were shaky as all hell from excitement as she traced one hand down Reneé's soft, naked back, the other firmly resting on the hand she had wriggles under Miko's underwear, ensuring that it continued to add more fuel onto the raging inferno between her thighs.

Twisting around to lie on top of the Marine, Miko's free hand glided down to Reneé's underwear band and began to slowly lower her pants, pulling them down to the point that her foot could twist up and finish the job. Reneé instantly returned the favor, pulling down Miko's underwear and pants at once in an enticing one-up.

What little clothing remained came off with an astounding ease, finally rendering both women completely naked. The intense excitement sent Miko's general situational awareness to the depths of hell, instinct taking over as the extreme passion of the moment overwhelmed her, events blurring together from careful observation of every little movement and exploration to a flurry of kissing practically every inch of skin on way other's bodies, limbs entwining in ways one would not generally assume possible, and fingers and tongues making their way into every orifice available.

Things finally began to slow to a pace at which the observation of details became possible shortly after a massive euphoric explosion occurred in her lower body. With breaths heavy as a durasteel bulkhead and an immensely satisfied expression on her face, Miko crawled farther up the bed and slightly away from Reneé, triggering the marine to grab the Asiatic woman and force her down again.

Miko submitted and allowed Reneé to climb on top of her back and lay several exasperated kisses on her neck, panting like a dog from the satisfying exhaustion. Breathless, she finally managed to moan out, "Pardon the.... The obvious pun... but that was fucking spectacular."

Running her hands up Miko's exposed back with deep, massaging movements Reneé gave a wide grin. "I'm glad you liked it..." she purred as she worked her soft, pale hands onto the skin she found under them.

"Usually I make people work to get me in bed, very few get a shotgun ride. Course it's the ones that perform well that get repeat performance with me..."

Continuing her kisses Reneé's lips met Miko's ear. "And you performed wonderfully..." she cooed amorously. Miko had performed rather well, the evidence was in the small beads of sweat rolling down Reneé's breasts and her still quick-beating heart. Alternating between kissing and massaging Reneé knew this would all be over, that Miko would have to go to the bridge and Reneé to the marine deck. She wondered if her commanding officer would take her up for another bout or make something more of this however she doubted the latter very much.

Keeping up her massaging Reneé sighed softly "Do you really have to go to the bridge today? I mean...you must have another officer to take care of things on the bridge as you relax."

Moaning softly from Reneé's gently massage, Miko twisted her head around to kiss the marine's cheek before responding softly, "I wish. Launch is today, don't have a whole lot of choice about showing up."

She strained to find a chronometer hung on the wall, discovering that they had been at this for twenty minutes, leaving another ten before she had to get out of here. Much less time than she would have liked, but it was something at least.

Sighing with both contentment from Reneé's and sadness that this would end, Miko twisted around to lie face-to-face beneath her. Both hands reached up brush along her hairline down her face, going behind her ears and stopping where her shoulders met her neck. With a slight tug she brought Reneé's head down to her own level and kissed her once again, pressing down so that she lied with chest pressed against Miko's.

Still sporadically pressing her lips against Reneé's, Miko decided that it was probably a good idea to learn a little more about the woman she was suddenly having an extremely passionate relationship with. "So..." she whispered softly, tracing her finger oh-so-slowly down Reneé's chest, "You normally this eager to fuck your CO's, or am I a special case?"

Giving a look of mock offence Reneé shook her head. "Actually you're the first CO I've had, so count yourself lucky." she said adding a wink. "Guess you just swept me off my feet." she added.

"What about you? Is this how you get your officers to follow your orders or is it just cause you were bored?" asked Reneé giving a sly smile as Miko's finger gliding along her skin.

Raising herself so the finger could continue it's projected path Reneé looked back at the face of the officer under her. "In any case, why me?"

"Not normally this eager to jump in my senior staff's collective pants," Miko replied softly as she pulled Reneé closer, "But I always had a soft spot for redheads. Especially when they're high-ranking, slender and have a refreshingly blunt attitude."

Finally reaching Reneé's waistline, Miko's hand glided fluidly along her skin and rested on the Major's hip, caressing her much in the same way as when they first met-all of twenty minutes ago. Taking advantage of how much shorter she was than Reneé, Miko curled up slightly and started gently kissing her chest, rubbing the top of her head against the marine's chin as she did.

"Do I fall in line with your taste in women?", She purred quietly while her lips were lifted from Reneé's chest, "If not, I'd love to know exactly what got us into this bed."

Moaning soflty at Miko's caress Reneé tried to keep her mind on topic rather on her hand. "I'm glad I get you all fired up..." offered Reneé, still giving slow, pleasure filled gasps.

"Maybe it was your take charge and somewhat dominating attitude. Looks certainly came into it, you're beautiful but with a wild look about you." she explained. "I don't think you see it yourself but you're breath taking, more ways than one. So don't be surprised how easily it was for you to seduce me...usually I play my cards close to my chest."

Miko stopped kissing Reneé's chest out of sheer surprise, looking up at her with an expression of genuine shock on her face. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but all she could do was lay there agape, cheeks flushing to a shade of red brighter than Reneé's hair.

The names and terms various people had used for Miko ran a huge gamut, but were generally quite insulting. So many people had considered her a wild-faced, irritating, downright ugly bitch of a woman that Miko had become numb to insults. But... beautiful? Seductive?

Compliments were so unheard-of that she simply had no idea how to respond. After nearly a full minute of staring with her mouth agape, Miko finally recovered from shock enough to reassert her grip on Reneé's back, pulling her close as she rested her forehead on the marine's chest.

"Thank you..." was all she could mutter, still shocked at the idea that anyone could be genuinely nice to her. Her caressing continued, but her mouth remained slightly open, unable to move after thanking Reneé.

iggling at the effect of her words Reneé was somewhat confused at the shock etched on Miko's face. "What? What did I say?" she asked, slightly puzzled.

Reneé wasn't a councillor but she had a gift of seeing things in others that they themselves couldn't. So when Reneé's hand ran through Miko's black, unkempt hair and her lips touched her cracked skin Reneé saw someone in pain, true pain. What happened wasn't an act of pity, but of compassion and of simple, raw attraction.

She wanted Miko to know that she was here for her, even if her duties didn't cover it but Reneé always put herself on the line for others. Emotional pain aside she found Miko's early advances exciting and thrilling. Usually all she got was lame lines on the colour of her hair than barely merited any thought but Miko had gambled and taken what she wanted, which was the red head above her.

One had to admire that kind of spirit. "Don't look so shocked...you've won me, I'm sure some bragging rights come along with that kind of victory." offered Reneé, stroking the back of Miko's neck.

"Uh.... yeah. Definitely, it's just...." Miko trailed off, not sure what she was even trying to say. Shock continued to paralyze her, arms locked around Reneé's waist as she desperately tried, and failed, to find something to say.

The feeling of Reneé's hand sliding down her neck only caused Miko to become depressed about how quickly this had gone south. Her own inability to take a compliment had thrown a large enough speed bump into what had otherwise been a wonderful encounter to completely ruin the entire thing. It was truly on of Miko's primary talents to destroy nice moments, wasn't it?

Sighing despondently, she finally forced a hand up to gently stroke Reneé's hair, pushing her body up high enough to kiss her again. Miko kept her lips back, however, silently staring down at the pillow instead of locking eyes with Reneé. As nice as this experience had been, all she could think of now was getting out of here.

It wasn't that she had taken offense at Reneé, or didn't appreciate how sweet she had been-quite the opposite, in fact. Rather, Miko felt and underserving of any true compassion from another sentient being that she just wanted to run away and bury herself in work.

The source of this self-depreciating attitude was hard to pin down-maybe it was all her mothers insults and beratings, or perhaps it was the guilt constantly racking her since Erin's death. Or maybe it was just an extension of her complete lack of self-worth. Whatever the case, her euphoria now turned to guilt as she worried that Reneé's time was now being wasted as they lay embraced with each other.

Biting her lip Reneé could see something was bothering Miko, she didn't know what but something had somehow deadened her sense of passion as the woman in her arms frowned.

Slipping away from Miko, Reneé began to get dressed while still looking at the woman who had made her a conquest, or had Reneé made Miko her conquest...regardless she looked at the Commander and gave a warm smile.

"Don't tell me if you don't want me to know" she said softly "If you feel you want to talk, spend time together...anything...come find me."

Feeling that there was nothing she could say and feeling slightly awkward at the hanging silence, once Reneé was dressed she unlocked the door and left the room. Though before leaving Miko alone on the bed she gave a warm grin and a wink. "Remember, I'm here for you" she said before making her way to the Marine Deck.

Miko merely stared down at her chest as Reneé dressed herself, almost unphased by the warm smiles and wink the marine was giving her. She wanted to speak up and ask her to stay, to not go anywhere, but her mouth remained firmly shut, words unable to escape layers of guilt and depression.

Curling up her chest to her knees, she began reaching for own clothes as Reneé left, wondering just what the hell she had done. Just out of the blue, for no other reason than a surface attraction to her looks and attitude, Miko had jumped into a woman's pants. Running both hands through her hair, a single thought ran through the Commander's mind-What the fuck is wrong with you?!

She knew nothing about Reneé besides a name, rank and... shit, that was literally all she knew about her. Miko wasn't even sure what the woman's species was-Human? Betazoid? Hell, she might even have been Deltan, in which case she'd be clinically insane in short order.

Sighing despondently, Miko pulled on her shirt and walked over to a mirror and sink, resting both hands against the counter as she stared at her reflection. What fuck are you doing? Jumping a woman who you don't even know? Sure, she was hot, but come on, are you that desperate? God, you're such an idiot.

"Chief Harriman to Commander Hayakawa."

Miko jumped back several feet as the Chief's voice interrupted her self-depreciation, blinking rapidly for several seconds before tapping her combadge to respond. "Hayakawa here."

"Ma'am, our port nacelle is experiencing a structural issue, and Engineering is going to need another half hour to make some repairs."

"Oh..." Another half hour in dock. It was time she could spend actually doing her job rather than jumping random women while on duty.... or spend with Reneé. "Thank you, Chief."

She closed the channel without a second thought, drifting outside as she pondered what to do next. She could hunt down Reneé and find a nice, private place to explain what her sudden shift in behavior had been caused by, and maybe get to know a little more about the striking redhead. Or she could go up to the bridge and wait for her senior staff to assemble, playing the part of the proper, dutiful officer for once in her life.

In any other situation, her choice would have been the former without question. Now, however, doubt was rapidly setting in, racking at her nerves to the point that she simply sighed and shuffled over to a turbolift, ordering it to the bridge. Once inside she slumped against the side of the cabin, mentally berating herself for the lack of courage that now drove her to run away from a perfectly good opportunity to talk to Reneé.

In any other situation Miko would have selected the former without a second thought, but now.... now she wasn't sure. How would that look, running down to the Marine Deck and begging Reneé for a chance to explain her behavior? How would she react to finding out just how pathetic Miko's life had been?

Stepping into a turbolift, her mind and stomach swirled with confusion, two parts of her fighting for control of her voice. Several long minutes of internal warfare proceeded before one side finally won out, forcing her to issue a single command to the computer.

"Marine deck."

There, she'd done it. The turbolift was now speeding to where Reneé would be. Any attempt to retract and head to the bridge now would only make her look like a coward on top of a generally useless human being. She rubbed her hands together nervously, shaking with fear at just how in the hell she was going to handle this situation.

The door opened after a short trip to reveal the least busy area of the deck, relatively free of any Marines rushing about in preparation for launch. Miko brushed a few strands of hair around her collar to block anyone from seeing her rank pips, hoping to avoid anyone who wanted an audience with the commanding officer. It seemed to be a decently effective tactic-no one stopped her as she headed directly for Reneé's office.

Stepping inside, she found the Major working through one of a dozen padds on her desk, looking up in surprise as Miko entered. Trembling slightly from nerves, the Asiatic Commander closed the door behind her and sat down in front of Reneé, taking a deep breath before starting her explanation.

"When you said I was beautiful, I, uh.... it... it was the first time someone ever really gave me.... well, and honest compliment. I mean, people have said nice things to me before, to make me feel better, but... you were sincere. I could just kind of feel in your hands, when you were stroking my hair while you said it, that you meant it...."

She trailed off and locked her gaze with Reneé's, the seductive sparkle once in her eyes now replaced with grief and despondence. "Am I making any sense?"

Placing the current padd that was in her hand onto the desk Reneé stood up. "Computer, lock door"

A chirp confirmed the order, Reneé gave Miko a sad look before sitting on her lap and stroking her face. "Perfect sense...Miko...I let you have me because I thought you were amazing. Your forwardness...your desire for me. It created a spark for you in me. I'm not saying I'm madly in love or anything but...I have a deep attraction for you. For good or ill."

Giving Miko's cheek a kiss Reneé stroked her face attentively "What do you want me as...lover? Friend? Advisor? I said I was here for you and I'll stick by your choice. Hell you can even say that just earlier was a one off...but be honest with me. What do you want me as? Tell me"

Miko slipped her arms around Reneé, almost hugging her as she struggled to dig up a response. "I don't know..."

Honestly, Miko wasn't sure what she wanted. She was lonely, that much was certain, and she definitely wanted something more than a one... twenty minute period stand. But in what way did she want to have Reneé? As a girlfriend? Just a friend? Something even less than that? Every organ in her chest seemed to swirl with confusion.

"I... just... I just want you to care about me." It finally came blurting out, and Miko felt a bit relieved as she spoke the words. "I haven't had anybody care about me in years, and that time..."

She whimpered as a sharp pain formed in her gut, the memory of Erin's suicide-a needless death Miko was certain she had caused-came slamming back into her mind. Burying her face in Reneé's shoulder, she struggled to speak in between whimpers of misery and guilty agony. "I hurt her. I hurt her so bad that she's.... gone. And I don't want to do that to you, but... I don't want to... Keep being alone...."

Giving Miko's cheek a kiss Reneé stroked her face attentively "What do you want me as...lover? Friend? Advisor? I said I was here for you and I'll stick by your choice. Hell you can even say that just earlier was a one off...but be honest with me. What do you want me as? Tell me"

Kissing Miko's forehead she sighed softly "Of course I care about you Miko..." she said smiling honestly. Running her hand through Miko's hair, Reneé felt nothing but compassion.

She wasn't sure who Miko was referring to but Reneé figured she would open up when she felt it was time to. "You won't hurt me...I'm tougher than I look. You'd think after that tussle you'd see I can handle anything you give." said Reneé with a grin.

Gently cupping her hand under Miko's chin she make her look upwards so that Reneé could offer a deep kiss on her lips. Breaking the kiss she placed hand over Miko's heart. "Now you're not alone"

Nothing escaped Miko's lips as she stared into Reneé's eyes, meekly laying a hand on top of the one the Major had placed on her heart. Her mind was screaming at her to analyze every little detail of the redhead, to find the scrap of evidence that this was all just some sick joke or trick for her own amusement, but the search for deception only led her to what was easily the most honest, compassionate woman she'd encountered since Erin's warm, loving personality had touched her life.

Sitting dumbstruck, she allowed Reneé to continue stroking her face, begging herself to dredge up the courage to say something, anything, to just thank her, or be as sweet a talker as the Marine had been to her. But her lips remained firmly closed, nothing coming in or out save for the sensation of the redhead's soft lips that still hung in Miko's mouth.

Though she could think of nothing to say, Miko could still communicate through actions. Finally leaning in, she offered her thanks to Reneé in the only way she could think of-with a soft, long kiss much like the one the redhead had just given her. Rather than the passionate, hormone-fueled kisses Miko had been giving her before, however, this one was gentle and slow in it's pace, her tongue remaining locked in her mouth as she prayed that Reneé would understand this was a way of showing her thanks, and not merely Miko's attempt to start Round 2.

"You're welcome.." purred Reneé as they broke the kiss. Sliding off her lap she walked around to her desk, sitting on it with her legs crossed.

"I think you have a bridge to be getting to? I know I've got a marine detachment to see, and it would be grand to try to connect with that sister of yours...keep an eye on her perhaps? What's between us will never grace her ears though. I'm a private kind of person."

"Uh.... yeah." Miko blinked, worriedly assuming she had done something wrong, and Reneé didn't want to be anywhere near her anymore. Shoving herself out of the chair, she sighed quietly and gave the Marine a curt goodbye, shoulders slumped as she marched out of her office and into a turbolift to the bridge.

Jp between

Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne Newmikosig

&
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 am

The turbolift door came sliding open, a uncombed CO entered, standing upright. Hannah could pick up all the signs. Flushed cheeks, a slight wobble in her stride, and an even-more upright stance to cover the weak-knee stance.

"Someone finally got some," Rychard muttered under his breath. He smiled when he saw the CO, but her response was less flattering. He took his seat at the helms controls, attempting to look busier than he actually was. After all, he had already understood the controls, and worked what had to be finished. For now, he took his seat in front, looking forward.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:11 pm

::Bridge::

Stepping out of the turbolift and onto the bridge, Miko's mind swirled with confusion about Reneé, and just what was going to become of their working relationship after their little encounter. It was a hell of a way to greet a new Senior Officer, to be sure, although a little voice in Miko's head was telling her not attempt that same greeting with the rest of her staff, lest disciplinary charges come down on, ironically enough, the Commander of a disciplinary vessel.

Hannah smiled at her as she entered, something Miko merely assumed to be his typical smugness rearing it's ugly head and scowled, plopping herself down in the bridge center chair. She still would love to slam his head into a bulkhead over and over until his skull caved in like a paper mâché bust.

As much as it pained her to admit it, however, Rychar-Hannah. Hannah, damnit, she was not on a first name basis with this bastard. Hannah's apparent pursuit of her sister was probably the only reason she and Reneé had ended up in bed so quickly.

Grumbling as she glanced up at the chronometer-still fifteen minutes until launch-Miko pushed herself up and walked over to the helm. Arms crossed, she grunted at Hannah to turn around, and began speaking in a frustrated tone.

"I still think you're a son of a bitch, but I had an.... enjoyable meeting with our new Marine CO afterwards. One that would have been a lot less enjoyable if you hadn't been...." She snapped her mouth shut as the desire to vomit formed in her throat. "You know. So.... ugh, Thank You."

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 pm

:: Marine Commanding Officer's Office ::

Sitting behind her desk Reneé sighed as she looked through her detachment's files, keeping an eye out for anyone in particular. Her eyes settled on a Gunnery Sergeant Cortez. Reading the file she frowned. This woman was her First Sergeant, in other words her most senior Non-Commissioned Officer. Though Reneé knew she had to bite the bullet and talk to this woman, try and build some rapport.

Tapping her combadge she said "Gunnery Sergeant Cortez? This is Major Lucas, report to my office."

Her mind wandered to how this woman would take to being summoned.

:: Barrack of Lilian Cortez ::

Reading some book about how people survive the snow in a cold planet "Oh dumb people" she shrugs as she hears the Commandant "On my way Major, Cortez out" she stands up and moves out of her cabit as she soon walks into the marine office and then walks a bit back and knocks on the door "Cortez reporting...sir, your door was open"

:: Marine Commanding Officer's Office ::
"It's ma'am or Major" replied Reneé, tilting her head to one side as she sized Lillian up. "Come in Sergeant, have a seat. How are you finding the ship? Met anyone interesting?"

"Ma'am I don't tend to meet someone interesting here, I am here to do my job" she replied

Raising an eyebrow Reneé had felt the same way till she had Miko, the commanding officer, gently caress her in a corridor. However she had to slowly shake her head at that statement. "Your job is to protect this ship and it's crew. Perhaps you'd benefit from getting to know who you're protecting. It keeps the crew secure in the knowledge that someone who cares about them is watching out for them. Also I noticed you were the Acting Marine CO before me coming aboard. I find myself lacking an Marine Executive Officer. Though you're technically the First Sergeant I see no problem with you in the acting role. Do you?"

"I am not a people person Major, never will be. I strongly advise you to read my history and what I have seen, as for the acting roll, sure why not" Lilian replied "I will protect the people on board this ship as much as I can, as it is my duty to do so. Yet again, its not my duty to interact with them"

"Unfortunately Sergeant your duty is as I dictate it" claimed Reneé who was now leaning back into her chair and crossing her arms. "Right now I'm dictating that it's to learn something about the senior officers. Knowledge is power Sergeant, knowledge keeps us alive. Besides I'm tired of Marines skulking away from the Fleeties at every given opportunity. Problem?"

"Actually yes Major I do have a problem with marines like you" she said it right in her boss face "I have a problem with people that rather want to become sentimental with their crewmates that can cause distraction of their duties, what then will fall into the deaths of many because that marine or security officer became emotional attach to someone called a friend or even better a lover!" she raise her voice a bit "I will refuse to do that order you just wrote down Major, if you don't like it....reassign me towards another vessel then"

"Think of it as a suggestion rather than an order" stated Reneé coldly. "And like it or not I'm the MCO, so if you have a problem fine it's noted but there's little you can actually do about it. Frankly you don't have to agree with what I say, you just have to understand. Soon you'll have to find a better reason than 'it's my job' when it comes to defending this crew or I'll be one marine down on the rifle line."

Lilian narrows her eyes and salutes her "So be it, until then I just do my duties sir" she turns around and walks out of the office without any regards of letting her MCO dismissing her, she just walked away.

Shaking her head Reneé watched as Lillian left and gave a sad sigh. "Just like you brother, just like you." At that she turned back to her padds.

jp with

Mission 1: For Auld Lang Syne Cortez.png

&
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 pm

"See? Now that wasn't so bad. You should try it more often," Rychard smirked. It was obnoxious, and he knew it, and she knew it, but there was nothing she could do about it. After all, he had helped her feel good after all of this. His hands reached up to the controls.

"I'm ready for take-off. Care to run any pre-launch prerogatives?"
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Freeman Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

First Officer's Log

First day on the job, and I'm already running late. Should get me off on my normal footing with my superiors. Although, from browsing through a portion of the personnel files, I'm going out on a limb here, and guessing service aboard Renaissance is likely to be a somewhat new experience for me.

Starfleet, in their infinite wisdom, has decided to round up a full crew compliment of the rule breakers, oddballs, and other social outcasts, and assign them all to a single vessel. I'm relatively certain the Vulcans would have opposed this idea, as it lacks a certain amount of practical logic.

I am uncertain, as to the merits of this assignment. However, I am certain, it should prove to be among my more entertaining assignments.

End Log Entry

Scott piloted the type two shuttle closer to his waiting vessel. An aging class of ship, the Ambassadors had served loyaly through many conflicts, and several eras of peace and exploration. Given the state of the one he approached, it was likely this great experiment, would be the final voyage of the USS Renaissance, before Starfleet would choose to finally retire her from service.

He keyed the comm controls, and hailed the ship. "Shuttlecraft to Renaissance, this is Lt. Cmdr. Freeman, requesting permission to dock."

Scott Freeman
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down