USS Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miko/Ashley

2 posters

Go down

Miko/Ashley Empty Miko/Ashley

Post by Miko Hayakawa Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm

::USS Renaissance::
::CO's Ready Room::
::0920 Hours, Day 1::

A scant few minutes passed after Harriman had departed to allow Miko to settle in before his voice chimed in on her communicator. "Commander Hayakawa, Miss Charon, the reporter I mentioned, is here to see you."

A growl escaped her mouth before she whacked her combadge to respond. "Send her in." Bloody hell, I can't get five fucking minutes without getting even more pissed off, can I? She set aside the padd in her hand and shoved the still-folded command uniform aside, slumping in her science Lieutenant's outfit as she wondered how much of a pissant this Charon woman would be.

:Tag Ashley:
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miko/Ashley Empty Re: Miko/Ashley

Post by Ashley Charon Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Ashley strode into the Ready Room with a big smile on her face, as she approached Miko. Part of the reason she was smiling was that she was always nice to people at first, annoyingly so sometimes, part of it was because she could sense the waves of anger rolling off the Women.

Wow It's called a chill pill woman, don't have a chill pill, get a chill strip put it on your tongue, let it dissolve, and chill......this is going to be to easy, She thought as she took the seat opposite Miko and stared at the Women in a science uniform with her black eyes.

"Hello Miss Hakawa," She started, purposely getting the Commander's last name wrong," Ashley Charon, your Federation News Correspondent, She finished with large smile, crossing her legs in the chair as she awaited the Commander's response.

<tag>
Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 pm

"Ha-ya-ka-wa, Ha-ya-ka-wa, Ha-ya-ka-wa, Ha-ya-fucking-ka-wa, for Christ's sake," Miko growled in response to the mispronunciation of her last name. "Bloody hell, it's not just the pilots who don't know how to sound out the damn word, it's reporters too."

She rubbed her temples in frustration, irritated at the very presence of Ashley. Her eyes were creepy as all hell-like giant black dots instead of regular irses. It was almost as freaky as a Lagashi's cybernetic eyes.

"Have you got anything important to tell me or ask about? Because if not, you might be best suited to bugging off."

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 pm

"Wow did we grab a cup of decaf this morning or something?," Ashley asked, genuinely shock; she often pissed people off, but it wasn't very often someone acted on their raw emotions the way Hayakawa did. "Sheesh get a persons name wrong upon meeting them the first time, and all of the sudden your the source of all evil in the universe," She continued playing the innocent card." As to why I'm here I thought it might be good if we talk over my being on the ship, it won't be a problem will it?"

I can see the first headline now Starfleet's Officer Restitution ship Renaissance run by Women three fries short of a happy meal....

<tag>
Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"Why would it? I mean, you're here to publicly humiliate me, correct?", Miko grumbled, "Make reports all about Starfleet's little experiment on the Renaissance, show the whole Federation every tiny little anything resembling a mistake."

Her already small Asian eyes narrowed further as she squinted at Ashley. "And drop the fake innocence, it's so bloody transparent that you could shine a laser through it." Years of living on a crapsack world, far from the comfortable civilization Charon had likely grown up in, had given her a knack for finding deception in others. That knack was telling her that this woman was not innocent at all.

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 pm

"Laser eh? Well that's better than a dim flashlight I suppose," Ashley replied with a smirk. Miko was good at cutting through Ashley's bullshit, even Ashley had to admit that. But Ashley had more than that to back her up, and the Commander still had no idea what sort of game she was playing at, or or how every word she'd said so far had done little to help had Ashley been genuinely trying to not "publicly humiliate" the ship.

"Well from what I understand a Captain.....I don't remember some river that starts with H I think? Well anyway he asked for the Federation News Service to do a report on the program, and I'm here, no bias at all against the program whatsoever," She said truthfully. She didn't have any personal bias against Miko, or the program nor did she have any wish to see it fail. But she did want to have fun on this assignment and was inherently drawn to writing scathing reports, and doing her best to end people's careers it was all she'd done for most of her career, why should things change now? Besides from the way the Commander was talking it wasn't like she would be able to write something nice about the ship if she tried.

"All I'm asking is for a little cooperation."

<tag>
Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

"Do I have a bloody choice?" If Hudson was behind Charon's assignment here., as Miko greatly suspected, then there was little she could do but cooperate-otherwise, she'd likely be forced to do so. Note to self: Go yell at Hudson some more before we leave spacedock.

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"Not much of one your stuck with me whether you like it or not," Ashley replied with a large smile," But you can either fight me the entire way and show nothing for the effort, or we can at least try to get along on some level, and make things easier."

Ashley wasn't sure whether or not Miko would fall for that one or not, she intended to play the game as ruthless as ever regardless of the Commanders answer, but even so she'd prefer the option of being polite about it.

Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm

"Oh, I won't fight you, don't worry," Miko replied as she rested her chin in her hands, "What I'm going to do is go yell at Hudson for an hour and get nowhere, then come back here and grumble through your time here. Or hell, maybe get assigned back to Hawkeye, that would be bloody wonderful."

It was obvious Ashley considered this to be a game-fair enough. Miko could play at that game just as well as the reporter sitting before her. A thought as to what her next move could be popped into her mind as her eyes drifted down to Charon's chest.

"You know, that blouse shirt would make you insanely attractive with short sleeves and maybe a bit more of a v-neck. I mean, I'm already attracted by it, but if you want my opinion, that would look great." Now, let's see if that throws her off a little.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Now is she really interested in me or is she trying to get into my head? Either way she's in for a nasty shock...

"Better to show enough to leave them wanting more, while looking professional has always been my stance," Ashley replied with a widening grin. She quickly recrossed her legs in the opposite direction they had been, to draw the woman's focus towards her skirt."Besides I didn't know Starfleet was the new fashion place, you'd never know it from that horrible uniform you all are forced to wear."

Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 pm

"I used to wear a skirt and short-sleeved uniform when I worked at a research institute on Earth," Miko replied flatly as her eyes drifted to Ashley's rather wonderful legs. "Really nice, should be an option for all female personnel. Hudson didn't let me wear it, though, and it wouldn't be fitting for a Commanding Officer." Well, at least she's great eye candy.

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

And your behavior thus far has?, Ashley thought, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She really wasn't in a position to criticize, but she also wasn't a member of the illustrious Starfleet.

"Sounds like it was the definition in sexy for Starfleet, although I've always been partial to the all red uniforms they used in the late 2200's," She replied wondering vaguely if she could use Miko's attraction to her, physically, to her advantage or not." Maybe you should wear it a few times, in private where you won't have to worry about the crew seeing you."

Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

"Hmmph, maybe. Hudson won't be able to bother me once we're in the Delta quadrant anyway." Miko had some difficultly trying to move her eyes up from Ashley's legs. It was quickly becoming clear that some form of sexual tension was developing, at least from Miko towards the other woman-although with her behavior, the possibility that it worked both ways was not off the table.

"No reason a civilian couldn't see it," Miko said with an intentional flatness, "Preferably a female civilian, for reasons that should be obvious if you look at my personnel profile, as I'm sure you will eventually. Tell me how it looks, you know, if I can pull it off." And then maybe rip it off... hmmm. The arousal of that thought made her sit up suddenly.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Once again when personality fails, the more physical aspects still win, Ashley though, arching an eyebrow at Miko's sudden jolt straight up in her chair.

" Well I haven't read your personnel file, not that I'd need to at this point, but I'd be happy to tell you how it looks," She said with a slight husk in her voice,"You should show me sometime"

<Tag>
Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:12 pm

"I'll get it replicated tonight," Miko said without trying to hide the fact that she was staring at Ashley's legs. "We're probably going to hate each other eventually, but at least we can be nice to each other for the first.... week, maybe."

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm

"I thought we already hated each other isn't that was makes the best...well I guess you'll find out tonight," Ashley replied with a mischievous smile. As she rose slowly to leave, she arched her back, stretching her arms and pushing her chest out a little farther."So let me know when you've got that uniform replicated, and I'll come by."

She started to head towards the door to the Commanders Ready Room, but stopped and turned back toward Miko with another mischievous smile.
"Also in case you didn't notice I'm a part Betazoid, so your emotions have been a bit of an open book..."

Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Miko let out a small laugh, otherwise completely unphased by Ashley's mention of her heritage. "I was sort-of dating a Betazoid woman before getting assigned here. Trust me, I don't care at all of you can read my emotions. Used to it." Now just what the hell is it with me and falling for dark-haired telepaths?

"Anyway, just stop by my quarters around 1930 tonight, I'll have it by then. And for my sake, wear something casual." She leaned back in her chair and returned Ashley's mischievous smile, mixed with a tinge of her own seductive side, before adding, "Something that comes off easily would be terrific."
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Charon Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'll see you then in that," Ashley replied with a wink before flitting out the door.

And after I'll get to work discrediting you and your ship.....

Ashley Charon
Ashley Charon
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down