USS Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mogan/Hannah

3 posters

Go down

Mogan/Hannah Empty Mogan/Hannah

Post by Michael Morgan Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 pm

::Bridge::

With a chime, the turbolift deposited Michael on the bridge, and he looked around appreciatively. Smaller than the Galaxy class, with reminders of it's Excelsior class predecesor , Michael had always loved the layout of the Ambassador class. To him, it just looked like it served a dual mission of exploration and defense.

It was as his eyes were making a second sweep that he realized he wasn't alone. And here he was standing in the doorway of the turbolift gaping like a second year cadet on their first summer tour. That thought made him unconciously scratch his chin, which just reminded him that he'd forgotten to shave this morning.

Damn!

Oh well, nothing to do for it now, not with his interview for the XO job coming up shortly and him already on the bridge. Have to forge on, he guessed.

Stepping forward, Michael held out his hand.

"Michael Morgan."

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Mogan/Hannah Empty Re: Mogan/Hannah

Post by Rychard Hannah Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Rychard had been scanning the roof, getting a feel for the controls and layout of the bridge when another man had approached him, hand extended. He was unshaven, and carried a presence of a commanding figure who didn't quite know how to handle things yet. Almost a rookie squad leader, who's history just didn't quite proceed him. Rychard could feel this man, already trying to twist his arm. Hannah turned his head back from the man to his panel, working the console.

"Hannah." He replied, not shaking the hand. "So, what's your story, pal?"
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Shaking the other man's hand, Michael plopped down in the tactical seat next to him, slouching back a bit.

"Good to meet you."

Pausing a minute, he raised an eyebrow, smiling as he spoke. "To answer your question..", Morgan gave a slight shrug. "...the usual, sucessful father and brother. Expected to follow them into the family business, decided to skip that, and major in partying at college. That didn't pan out so well for me, so decided I'd give it up and try Starfleet." Looking over he raised an eyebrow. "You?"

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm

"My story? Nothing better. Just the best damn pilot in the entire galaxy. Figured it'd be a lot more interesting to fly an Ambassador-class instead of shuttles and hovercars."

Rychard finished toying around with the controls, leaving the ship to itself. The controls were pretty standard, and it wasn't too great of a first impression to have broken everything. He turned around, facing Morgan.

"I'm ready to get this mean machine moving. Maybe we should get the Commander?"
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Michael sat back and wondered what the "best pilot in the galaxy" had crashed to end up on this disiplinary cruise.

Ah well, if I get the job, guess I'll find out.

Instead, all he said was...

"Yeah, sounds like a plan. Where's the commander at?"

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 pm

After Ashley had left her ready room, Miko had slipped into her new command uniform and strode out onto the bridge, quickly spotting two male officers in red uniforms with varying grades of Lieutenant's pips on their collars. One of them was bound of be her new XO, aka the man who would serve as a barrier between her and the reporter bitch.

Well, might as well make him hate me now. She took in a deep breath and approached them, asking the two quite simply, "Which one of you got assigned here to serve as my first officer and question every single bloody decision I make?"

:Tag:
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Turning in the seat, Michael looked up at the dark eyed commander.

Ask and you shall recieve.

Standing he raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"I wouldn't say I question every decision." Coming to a slightly off kilter parade rest, he nodded. "Michael Morgan. You must be Commander Hayakawa? I was told I was to interview with you..."

He let the comment trail off, the question in his tone. He wanted the job, but assumed the Commander could always change her mind. Absently, he wondered what had her so flustered. Hopefully there weren't major issues with the ship this close to launch, especially if he was going to be aboard.

:tag whoever:
Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Rychard's chit-chat with the XO ended abruptly when a woman entered their conversation. Strikingly beautiful, she was only a few years older than the 2 of them. Her Asian features were delicate, but masked by stress and many sleepless nights. Her officer's uniform contorted to her body, fitting around each curve and delicate roundness with sweet turns. She was upset, or frustrated, or flustered, but her face was still echoing a beautiful, mature woman with a hungering for adventure. Rychard couldn't help but almost study her, roaming her body with his eyes.

Their little introduction led her to be the entire commander of the ship: Commander Hayakawa. Hannah adjusted himself, slightly trying to appear formal, but there was very little he could do to hide an endearing smirk.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm

"Interview? Bah, if you're not a reporter, never have been, and swear you never will be, you've got the job." Miko grunted as she plopped down in the captain's chair, her eyes drifting to a junior lieutenant that seemed quite... interested in her. She wasn't sure just how to interpet the smirk in his face.

"And you are.....?"

:Tag Rychard:
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

"Interview? Bah, if you're not a reporter, never have been, and swear you never will be, you've got the job." Miko grunted as she plopped down in the captain's chair, her eyes drifting to a junior lieutenant that seemed quite... interested in her. She wasn't sure just how to interpet the smirk in his face.

Hayakawa had found Rychard staring - it wasn't a big surprise. After all, he hadn't stopped eyeing her from head to toe.

"And you are.....?"

Hannah snapped back up, at attention. He met the commander, eye to eye - something that very few superior officers would start off with. Miko met him back with a pair of beautiful eyes, locked in a gaze of curiosity, annoyance and overall disdain. But he couldn't actually tear away.

"Name's Rychard Hannah, hun. I'm your Chief Flight Control Officer. I'm in charge of getting this ship a' movin'."
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 pm

"Name's Rychard Hannah, hun. I'm your Chief Flight Control Officer. I'm in charge of getting this ship a' movin'."

Oh no. Oh FUCK no. Not you, not a subordinate, not something with balls.

Within three seconds Miko had sprung from her chair and into Hannah's face, glaring at him with an anger she reserved for those she hated with her entire being. "If you ever call me 'hun' again, if you even consider calling me by that name, I'll bust you ass down to crewman apprentice and ensure that you spend the rest your natural life scrubbing plasma conduits in the ass-end of nowhere. Are we clear, Lieutenant?", Miko growled as she finished speaking.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Michael waited for the commander to finish her rant before clearing his throat.

"I hate to interrupt, and while I promise to never be a reporter, I haven't exactly accepted the job yet."
Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm

The Commander had just brought the hammer down on Rychard. She wasn't one to be called "hun." Who would have guessed? Miko had thrown herself into his face, scowling and almost growling at him, but Hannah could only watch. Her face was even prettier up close, but certainly more stern. With the final threat of ass-end nowhere, she curled her fists and asked for a confirmation.

"Aye, aye, commander. Not much for conduit scrubbing."
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Miko grumbled at the slight smugness of Hannah's response before relenting, walking backwards several feet to her chair. Slumping in her seat, she glanced over at Lt. Morgan. "You want the job, you can have it. If not, kindly get the bloody hell off my ship so I can get a real XO."
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm

OOC: Sorry, somehow missed the reply.

Morgan cocked his head to the side a bit, studying the commander. Yes, he wanted the job, but he'd vowed to never be a yes man. Finally, he made a decision.

"I do want the job sir, but I also have two requests. One, and let me say, that I will follow your orders, 100 percent, but in private I want the ability to give you my uncensored opinion, and know that it will at least be considered. And two...", here he paused, knowing that some CO's may see this statement as a challenge, or in the case of a female commander, a negative connotation on gender, but Morgan saw it as neither. He debated how to phrase it, but could only come up with putting it on the table and letting the chips fall. "....I will not allow my captain to willingly put themselves in harm's way. As your XO, I expect that to be my job."

He stood stiffly, almost at attention, afraid of her reply. Would this fiery commander throw him off her ship for his presumption? And if so, where did that leave his career?
Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:00 pm

"In private? I'd do a lot more to her in private." Hannah thought to himself, almost shrugging off the threats of a few seconds ago. Relentless pursuit of the libido was the greatest hunt indeed.

After Morgan's speech, Rychard couldn't help but sneer. What a suck-up. Ass-kissing first mate. The premise of flying the ship was his goal now; trying to be drinking buddies with all these stern, stoic idiots was pointless. With his heels ready to turn face, Hannah swiveled, but was stopped in his turn. At the turbolift, a beautiful woman had just entered, with soft, glowing skin and brown hair matching Rychard's tone.

"Well, when one door closes..."
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Miko raised an eyebrow at Morgan following his little speech. "Just what kind of captain did you last serve with? Those are the exact things I expect you to do as XO, I'd probably kick you off my ship if you failed to live up to that." Just who let this idiot get promoted up to Full Lieutenant, anyway?
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 am

The more Rychard stood across from her, the more Commander felt like insulting them. Where was all the hostility coming from? Hannah had made many enemies, but very few had taken the offense in their first meeting. There was almost a sense of pity for this Morgan character - he tried to help her, and she berated him. This was going to be a lovely tour of duty. Gritting his teeth and curling his fists, he ignored her comments, and took his place at the flight controls.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Morgan gave a slight nod at the outburst, giving an almost smirk.

"Well then, I guess you got an XO."
Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm

"Fine, fine. Bloody spectacular, in fact," Miko grumbled back at Morgan. Her first impression of this new XO had been far from inspiring-then again, this was probably his first assignment in a command position. Miko herself had been an assistant Science Officer until just a month ago-the sad truth was that her first officer likely had far more qualifications for this assignment than she did. Why Hudson had really thought her fit for command, Miko still couldn't fathom.

"There anything else you need? I have a Captain to go yell at on Starbase 21."

:Tag Morgan/End?:

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Morgan Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:53 am

Morgan gave his new CO a slight nod.

"Sounds like a plan, sir. I'll take of things around here and get us ready to ship out, if you want to go take care of.....your yelling."

OOC: I'm done, when you guys are.
Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"I'll do that, then," Miko replied as she stood up. Before moving towards the turbolift, however, she spoke up one more time.

"And for Christ's sake, call me ma'am, not sir. I don't have or particularly enjoy anything so masculine." With that, Miko left her XO and strode into the turbolift, intent on torturing Hudson in her own special way.

OOC: I'll get this all together and post it tomorrow, unless you'd like to instead.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Rychard sneered to both of them, especially Miko on her way out. What a load of shit. "Call me ma'am? What kinda bullcrap is that?" Hannah grumbled in his mind, flexing his fists. There's no way any girl was resisting his charm, lest she wasn't breathing. It left him festered, and almost bothered, but with a deep breath he let it out, returning to a cocky grin.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum