USS Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few updates

3 posters

Go down

A few updates Empty A few updates

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Okay, so. First off, as you all already know, our XO has been banned from Bravo Fleet due to what I personally consider rather silly reasons, leaving that position up for grabs again. I'm going to be contacting a few RP buddies to see about getting the spot filled, although if anyone would like to take a crack at being First Officer instead, I'm open to the possibility.

Second thing is, we're now just two members short of becoming an active sim thanks to my finally completing BF's command academy. As such, it would be great if you guys could contribute what you could to the recruiting efforts I already have underway. I won't force you guys to do anything or bother other RPers you know about joining, but just asking people you know who might be interested to take a look at the RP would be great. The sooner we go fully active, the sooner I can get Mission One started and get the action going.

Finally, you may have noticed that Miko's rank suddenly jumped up to full Commander. OOC my rank is still Lt. Commander, but I just discovered today that CO's are allowed in Bravo Fleet to hold the rank of Commanded IC while awaiting active status. Since everybody is just referring to Miko as Commander so far anyway, and her being a Lt. Commander hasn't been brought up IC, I've decided to take advantage of this rule. Just wanted to avoid any confusion on that.

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A few updates Empty Re: A few updates

Post by Rychard Hannah Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 am

Would it be alright to dual characters until we get more people?
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 am

Making up NPCs is totally fine, but actually having multiple PCs is a big no-no. So to answer your question, no, but feel free to make up NPCs to play with.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S'iraa Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I hope you find an XO soon, youve made off to a good start, I look forward to seeing the simm develop Smile. Be good to have another ship to torment when I'm feeling bored Twisted Evil

Sb
S'iraa
S'iraa
Task Force Commanding Officer
Task Force Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum