USS Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 0: Prolouge

+3
Rychard Hannah
Ashley Charon
Miko Hayakawa
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mission 0: Prolouge - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission 0: Prolouge

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Akira shuddered and scrunched down in her seat before responding, desperately hoping Rychard wouldn't see how weak she was as their blue eyes-We both have blue eyes.... funny, isn't it?-remained locked together.

"Well, I, u-uh, I k-k-kinda wanted t-to b-b-b-be a d-diplomatic of-f-ficer, b-but I-I..." She trailed off and gulped, barely suppressing the fury that came with this explanation. "M-Miko was s-supposed to be a-a-a s-science o-o-officer, a-and I w-wanted to b-be nothing l-like h-h-her."

The small spike of rage that came for thinking of Miko gave her the momentary courage to twist the hand Rychard had set his atop to grip his, while resting her other hand on his chest. "S-so, w-w-what dep-p-partment are y-you in?"

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

https://ussrenaissance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Hannah winced, but hid it with a smirk. An angry woman is a woman with a grip.

"A Diplomatic Officer, huh? I would have never guessed. You must be good with your tongue. But hey? In that case, you can call me a silver-tongued devil."

He took a sip of his drink.

"However, I ain't a Diplomatic officer. I'm the one's who's gonna fly this puppy. Chief Flight Officer. I'm also Second Officer, but not really one to give a shit. I figure no matter what I say, she ain't listening. At least you do."
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:11 pm

"She never listens to anything," Akira responded with more than a hint of irritation as her stutter momentarily disappeared, and she lifted up her feet and rested them on the table in front of. "All she cares about is keeping herself entertained until the next thing to punch the shit out of comes along. Bitch."

With a rather flustered expression on her face, Akira pushed herself up and moved over to lie directly on top of Rychard, her back up against his chest as she took hold of his hands and placed them on her stomach, just above the waist. Her head rested on his left shoulder, a sigh exiting her mouth as Rychard picked up on her lead and kicked up his feet onto the table.

"So..... are you normally this forward with intense mood swing-prone girls you've only known for twenty minutes?"
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Hannah held her softly, gently stroking her, playing with a small piece of her hair.

"Well, I'm proud to say you've gotta be the first intense mood swing-prone girl I've ever been able to sit down with. The others tend to shoot first and not give out their numbers. Cruel galaxy, right?"

He smiled, but Akira seemed too drifted in her own thoughts to enjoy the joke.

"Okay. So, are you feeling better, babe? Doesn't hurt to relax with a good friend, does it?"
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:55 pm

"Yeah... feels a lot better, actually," Akra replied softly, relaxing every muscle in her body as she practically melted into Rychard. The feeling of his hand stroking through her hair elicited a warm smile from her, while her own hands rested on his arms.

"Nothing you have to run off to do, is there?", she asked quietly. Her eyes were lazily drifting down, calm gradually turning into a peaceful sleepiness. "I'd rather not have you be running out on me right now."

Her head twisted around on Rychard's shoulder, leaving her smiling lips right next to his mouth. "This is much too nice to end already."

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 pm

"I know a good moment when it happens. Just so happens I'm free for quite a while. I'm not running anywhere." Hannah smiled, keeping her close. She was almost falling asleep in his arms, but her playful curiosity kept her awake, as she slowly ran her hand up and down his arm, enjoying it. Akira turned her head, coming inches to Rychard's, eye-to-eye. Her breath was warm, and powerful, as she spoke to him.

"This is much too nice to end already."
"It doesn't have to end yet."

Rychard leaned his head in, lips at the forefront, throwing his entire charm and heart on the line.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:27 pm

With lips mere centimeters apart and a loving haze spreading over her body, Akira wondered exactly what the hell she was doing. She knew nothing about Rychard beyond a name, rank and department, and he knew just as little about her. If he hadn't been so charming and caring to her, she probably would have knocked his lights out some time ago.

But just the way he treated her, so sweet and tender, was enough to make her quiver with attraction. It was something she had never experienced, not with her family, or at the orphanage she had spent her teen years in, or even after coming into the 'civilized' part of the Federation. The sheer loneliness she was accustomed to was rapidly driving her to wholeheartedly embrace Rychard's advances.

Finally taking a deep breath, Akira leaned in and gently pressed her lips against Rychard's, savoring the surprisingly pleasant taste. She'd never consentually kissed anyone before; the consequence of most men and women being turned off by her intense mood swings. The feeling of mouths locked together was so enjoyable that she berated herself for having been missing out for so long.
Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 am

Hannah adjusted himself, holding Akira dear. He had kissed many girls all over the universe, but nothing had this spark. Nothing had come close to this odd tingle he felt, almost making his lips quiver. Was it her stutter maybe passing over into him? No, no, no. Maybe it was her mood. Pheromones? Rychard couldn't focus on anything like that. This aura just wrapped itself around them, and he treasured every millisecond spent clinging to her. Oh, how he wished the moment would never end. How he could spend his entire time in her arms, in the lounge of the ship, alone with her.

He leaned back, smiling, for once, happy with his entire existence.
Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by T'Para Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:09 am

T’Para patiently waited in a long line of eager cadets that were anxiously awaiting the completion of their training mission. The USS San Francisco, one of Starfleet’s Training vessels, had just returned from a six month tour of duty, and everyone was ready for a change of scenery.
The cruise was an intense assignment for T’Para. After two brief years of training at the academy and a six month leadership training program, she was commissioned a full lieutenant. The completion of her exchange program would require her to put her knowledge to the test in a cadet training mission. As a result, she was made Chief of Strategic Operations and expected to do what a four year cadet graduate with work experience would do. There were a lot of expectations placed upon her to prove herself ready for the position of Executive Officer. The program’s goal was to jam pack 6 years of Starfleet experience into officers from different governments.
Keeping a straight face and a tight grasp on her own emotions of frustration, T’Para exhaled a deep breath of frustration. She had received her new orders and glanced over them in attempts to remove herself from the disruptive environment. USS Renaissance… Executive Office… Disciplinary actions….the words briefly crossed her mind. She was more concerned about getting away from the party that was about to break loose. She hoped her new assignment would keep her as far away from cadets as possible. They were so…undisciplined and immature.
The airlock opened with a massive cheer of “Hoorah!” Instantly T’Para was bombarded by an excited mob of Starfleet Cadets who brushed against her with comments of “excuse me” and “Sorry Ma’am.” There was no excuse for this kind of behavior, but the Captain of the Vessel, James T. Curtis, didn’t seem to mind. He smiled with enthusiasm probably remembering his old academy days. “Too much for you Commander?,” Curtis asked stepping next to the Vulcan frozen with unenthused facial expressions. “You’ll get used to it,” he chuckled off through the airlock.
“I would rather not,” T’Para stated to herself as she gathered her belongings stepping through the airlock. She had approximately one hour before she was required to report to her new assignment and thought it best to arrive early, partially because she had nowhere else to go. Examining her surroundings and Starbase signs, she was interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice which called “T’Para,” and there was only one voice that said it in such a way. “It is a great pleasure to see you my wife,” the voice continued. T’Para turned and was amazing to see her husband, Saren. It had been exactly three years now since the two had last seen each other in person.
T’Para was instantly a flood of emotions. She was very pleased to see her love, but at the same time in question of why she did not sense him closer. “Saren,” she replied calmly. Although their exterior was very formal, the intensity of their emotions were flooding each other telepathically. They physically embraced in the traditional way, but their hearts embraced in a way only Vulcans understood. “Why are you here?” Saren spoke factually, “The ministry has accepted my petition for a long distance assignment. In addition to my ministry duties I will observe you and oversee your new position as a Starfleet Officer. I felt that these arrangements would be more conducive to the intimacy of our relationship while you remain with Starfleet.”
T’Para was pleased with her husband’s decision and both were contented with the position they would soon be in. They ventured to the main observation deck and passed through the promenade taking advantage of the free time they could both share before work began. After twenty minutes of reconnecting, both stood at the portal of a new renaissance in their lives.

TO BE CONTINUED...

T'Para
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm

With Rychard's arms wrapped around her, Akira adjusted herself so as to lie on him chest-to-chest, firmly maintaining the kiss while doing so. Despite initially having planned to simply plant her lips on his for no more than a few moments, she could feel her tongue pushing out of her mouth and into his, savoring the sweet, succulent taste she found inside.

The rest of her body virtually melted into Rychard's, embracing the warm feeling spreading out from her mouth to her entire body. Her hands on the back of his neck started giving him a little massage, the only thank-you she could think of as his lips remained firmly planted against hers.

After what seemed like half an hour but could not possibly have been more than a minute or so, Akira gently pulled away and nudged her head under Rychard's chin. With a content smile she tightened her embrace and let out a pleased sigh, lightly tracing her finger along his chest as she allowed the warm sleepiness to gradually consume her.

Miko Hayakawa
Miko Hayakawa
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rychard Hannah Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 am

Hannah held Akira close, letting her almost sleep on his chest. The lounge chairs were not meant for napping, but she managed to pull it off, getting closer and cuddling in. Now, Rychard was a good kisser, but they usually didn't lead to people falling asleep. Legs kicked up, he felt comfortable with her clinging to him. He kissed her forehead, letting her doze off, finally content. What a day - a bitch commanding officer getting punched in the face, them promptly freeing and kissing said criminal. Too easy.

Rychard Hannah
Rychard Hannah
Helmsman
Helmsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm

OOC: Sorry I just had to post...something, not much as happened Smile

::Corridors>Science Lab::

Fredrick was full of bad habits, even as a child he was always repeating the same mistakes over and over again. So when he decided to simply throw his bag onto his bed without unpacking and casting the protocol of reporting to the Commanding or Executive Officer to the winds for a chance to familiarise himself with the workings of the labs on board the ship. He even discarded for checking in for his medical to declare him fit, something to cause some bristling within the Sickbay hierarchy.

However Fredrick decided that since he was not currently ill or injured, to the best of his knowledge, there was no reason for a medical. They would scan him with medical tricorders and poke him with hyposprays until he was cleared, a fate he would prefer to avoid.

The way Fredrick walked couldn't be seen as walking. Strolling was more accurate. Absconding his usual quick march he placed his hands behind his back and began a more leisure-appeasing pace. Humming as he moved he caught questionable glances as crew members walked past Fredrick and his air of casual grace.

Entering one of the empty science labs he almost homed in on one of the closest terminals next to a Star-Chart displayer. Checking the database he was happy to find that it was up to date, why wouldn't it be? However it never hurt to check. Moving away from the terminal, he wandered around the room, thinking of what to work on.

Tag: Any

Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McDonald Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 am

On :: science labs ::

After introducing herself to their Commanding Officer, in a manner of speaking, Alex decided to take a tour of the ship. Familiarising herself with the layout and key locations and sharing hellos to the people who passed by. Strangers every last one but she didn't mind.

She wondered what each of them had done to earn a tour of duty on this ship. Little secret had been made of how many 'bad apples' had found themselves reassigned here. Not that it mattered. Her concern was with her own department and once it was in order she could afford to worry about other people.

It was with that thought in mind that she began exploring the various labs at her disposal. She was pleasantly surprised. Clearly a lot of work had been done, ensuring the equipment at their disposal was the best to be found. It was totally unexpected although she later discovered it had been authorised by the very person she had been sent here to avoid. She doubted his wife would approve.

Lost in her own thoughts she was surprised to enter the last lab and find it occupied. The young man who stood there was studying the room with what appeared to be satisfaction. "Hi, I'm Alex... Can I help you?"

OFF

OOC. Hope this posts ok. Stranded cos of the snow and only internet access is my mobile phone. I have officially decided i hate snow.

Alex McDonald
Alex McDonald
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 am

Turning around to the sound of the female voice Fredrick gave a warm smile to the woman in teal. “At this moment in time my dear frauline, I am rather content though I thank you for your concern” he replied, turning away to look through a microscopic scanner, completely blanking her out of his mind as new thoughts raced ahead into his brain on what type of work he would be doing aboard the ship.

However manners pulled the young woman back into the forefront of his mind he turned back to her. “Ah, my manners...excuse me I sometimes I forget my place. It is a pleasure to meet you Alex, a pleasure indeed. My name is Fredrick, Doctor Fredrick Biensinsmidt. I am the new Assistant Chief Science Officer and I think I may have misplaced the chief science officer...or he has misplaced me...either way it seems both he and I are misplaced.” said Fredrick happily, completyly unaware of the fact that the CSO was in fact both a woman and standing before him.

OOC: Looks fine to me Smile
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McDonald Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 pm

ON :: Science labs ::

For a moment, Alex was speechless. With a vaguely amused expression, she wondered if she should explain a mistake so many people seemed to have made.

“I can see why that would be a problem,” she conceded, feigning concern before offering him a warm smile. “Though perhaps if I introduced myself properly, it might help you solve your problem. I’m Lieutenant Alex McDonald. Doctor McDonald at an absolute push but I much prefer just Alex. And I am the Chief Science Officer, for my sins.”

She waited patiently for her fellow scientist to consider this news, before adding, “don’t worry, you are not the first and probably won’t be the last person to assume I am a man just because of my name... I have a few things to do but once you’ve settled in, we should have a proper talk. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to call me if you need anything and our staff, such as it is at the moment, are all very welcoming and willing to help.”

With that she turned on her heels and headed for the door, but paused long enough to add, “been a pleasure meeting you, Doctor. Welcome aboard.”

OFF
Alex McDonald
Alex McDonald
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 am

"Ah..." murmured Fredrick somewhat unsurprised at his lack of tact "Alas, problem solved. I must admit it was the name that gave the impression of a male persona but perhaps it would have been better to remember that 'Alex' is a unisexual name and probably should have kept the assumptions at bay. I hope I haven't cause offence...?"

He started to gently rock on the balls of his feet, Fredrick had a somewhat dynamic personality which prevented him from standing still for too long. "Fredrick seems a somewhat suitable shortening I think" said the man, beaming as he continued to rock back and forth.

As Alex made for the door he didn't wait for her to leave nor did he attempt to cop a sly look at her figure. Instead of doing either of those things Fredrick turned to the equipment again, tapping his lip with a single finger as his mind drifted away though it gently clung to their small conversation. "Mmmm, yes...another time" he muttered dismissively.

He decided he liked it here.
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Marine CO
Marine CO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2